Monday 21 January 2008

So today i got the date for my interview with Manchester Metropolitan University, its next Monday. Next Monday as in seven days away from now. Next Monday as in oh holy fucking shit i havn't started my entry project yet. So i've spent the afternoon getting it all together and fretting about what to take in as my portfolio.



This is the first page. The style of drawing is slightly inspired by Quentin Blake (the artist i chose to look at from the project brief) Its supposed to be buildings in Manchester (pretty arn't they? even though i used some artistic licence) ill then go on to document the train journey, our boat trip and the lovelly walk we took (including me falling down the mountain.) So wish me luck and i can promise a few more updates in the next few days including, hopefully, photographs of the finished product

No comments: